Wednesday, January 21, 2009

In The Beginning....

As a start off for this grand blog of mine, I suppose it would be pertinent to outline the various things I am most likely to be blogging about. For now, as in the next few weeks, I am going to work on an article that has been brewing in my mind for Warhammer Fantasy Battles, and more specifically Mordheim. It is about the Elves' various deities, as I dont think that there has been too much explanation about this subject, and it has always been interesting to me. Currently, I am acouring this edition and last edition's Elvish army books for references, along with WHFB Rpg's Tome of Corruption/Salvation.

Coinciding with the above article, I plan to create a Khainite Warband for Mordheim. I'm looking to inlist some help for this endeavour, so hopefully someone will be inspired to help me.

Currently, the Heroes and Henchmen I plan to include are as follows:

Khainite Mordheim List
Heroes:
Witch Elf Hag
Disciple of Khaine
Henchmen:
Executioners
Assassains
Initiates of Khaine
Witch Elves

More on this as time progresses.

On the Modeling front, as soon as my order arrives, I will begin modelling up a Chaos Marauders Warband for the great Border Town Burning supplement to Mordheim. I have a ton of great ideas for this warband, with much inspiration taken from Mythic's Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning. As I said above, more on that when the kits arrive.

Also, with Migsula's creation of =I= on the Dakkadakka forums, I have been searching for ideas so that I too can explore the wonderful world of Inquisimunda. As of this moment, my warband is going to be based around Xenos, with a couple races of my devising getting the spotlight (Think DnD Gnolls in Space for one and a cross between Starcraft Protoss and Halo Covenant for another.) The main premise of the warband is that they are a group of aliens that believe they are the instruments of the Old Ones' will, sent to eradicate those who are interfering with said will. Sounds a little like the Covenant no?

Anyway, I should have another post up in a day or two, hopefully with something interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment